COVID-19 NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE ORDERS MAY EXPERIENCE A DELAY BUT WILL BE DELIVERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
A range of high performance, low cost, precision hand stamps, in a wide choice of character sizes used to permanently mark single characters by indenting.
Ideal for a whole range of marking uses on anything from Aluminium to Stainless Steel, plastics and some leathers up to a maximum hardness of 38 Rockwell C.
All the stamps in this range are hardened and tempered to precise limits, nickel plated for rust protection thus giving maximum safety in use and long product life.
- Sharp Faced engraving style to produce clear positive impressions
- 11 Character sizes
- Letter Sets of 27 Stamps (A-Z,&)
- Figure Sets of 10 Stamps (0-9)
- Also available, stamps 'In Reverse' for mould work and Lowstress
- For prolonged and industrial use see our range of Heavy Duty Stamps
- Stamps to Custom design can be considered
- Choice of Safety Grip reducing the risk of injury